Monday, August 20, 2012

August 2 - Johnson County Fair Buffalo, Wyoming



Allison McKenzie talking to community members during a Market Beef show
Similar to Fremont County's Fair, the Johnson County Fair had a lot of good people come by the booth. I came up for just the day to work the booth and answer any questions people had for me. Since this day was mainly beef shows there weren't many people who stopped by, but non the less I had a great view of the show ring. I participated in 4-H for 10 years in showing both horses and market beef and I enjoyed seeing the high calibar steers at this fair.  


Reese Irvine helping fellow 4-H and FFA chapter members set up their animals
 

One of many beautiful calves shown at the Johnson County Fair


Reese Irvine, Buffalo Field Office emplyee, helping a young 4-H member move her animal.



I'm always a fan of a good Herford Steer!



No comments:

Post a Comment